Warehouse & Manufacturing Security
Your warehouse, distribution center or manufacturing facility can be vulnerable to theft, pilferage and vandalism . Do you have experienced, proactive security personnel who are able to work with the system, not just serve as a prop for deterrence? Inventory ‘lift’ and other crimes can become a systematic issue. Having experienced security personnel who understand the facility’s processes and protocols is critical.
WATCH GUARD 24/7 performs a security assessment of your facility to craft a customized, proactive physical security program to fit your facility’s unique needs. Moreover, we will consider building logistics (remote location and external vulnerabilities), and other modes of security to create an integrated approach to securing your interests.
As part of any theft deterrent program, our team will establish an effective communications channel with local law enforcement. At WATCH GUARD 24/7, your issues are our issues and meeting our collective security goals is our ultimate goal.
The constant movement of products and equipment, coupled with large numbers of employees creates challenges. The focus on loading, shipping, and receiving goods adds to the non-visibility of hidden agendas. Within a fast paced, high volume environment with valuable goods and processes, choosing the right security partner is critical to keep your business moving. Choose WATCH GUARD 24/7.
Our Security Services for Warehouse, Distribution Centers and Manufacturing Include:
- Armed and Unarmed Security Officers (all armed officers are retired LE)
- Gate Access and Product Entry and Exit Point Controls
- Outer Perimeter, Inner Perimeter, Interior Floor and Inventory Monitoring
- Roving Officers (for internal/external on-the-ground observance)
- Fire Guards (all certifications through FLSD)
- Roving Vehicle Patrols
- Undercover Officers
- Employee and Staff Escorts
- Temperature Scanners
- COVID-19 Building Threat Protocols (spread deterrence)
- Social Distance Enforcement Officers
- Point-to-Point Communications
- 24/7 Command Center for Immediate Support
- Security Officer Real-Time Touring Systems
- Site Inspection Teams
- Police Precinct Liaison
- Emergency Response
- Parking Enforcement
- Special Event Security
- Active Shooter Training
- Site and Risk Assessments
- OSHA Compliance
Compliance as per Fire Department, Department of Buildings regulations, OSHA and NY-Forward Safety Regulations to reduce spread.