Warehouse & Manufacturing Security
Warehouses, distribution centers and manufacturing facilities suffer vulnerabilities from theft, pilferage and vandalism and require well-schooled, experienced, and alert security personnel who learn and understand the facilities processes and protocols. They become proactive leaders but also a part of the working system, not just a prop for deterrence. Inventory ‘lift’ and other crimes can become such an overarching systemic issue which makes a plan of organized and experienced security oversight critical.
WATCH GUARD 24/7 will perform a security assessment of your facilities and consult with you on the best measures to take based on best practices. We will craft a customized, proactive physical security program to fit your facility’s unique needs. Moreover, we will consider building logistics (remote location and external vulnerabilities), and other modes of security to create an integrated approach to securing your interests. And, as part of any theft deterrent program, our team will establish an effective communications channel with local law enforcement. At WATCH GUARD 24/7, your issues are our issues and fulfilling our collective security goals is our ultimate goal.
The constant movement of product and equipment, coupled with large numbers of employees create a formidable challenge and the focus on loading, shipping and receiving movement and timelines adds to non-visibility of hidden agendas. Within a fast moving, high volume, goods ‘in and out’, agenda-laden environment, a secure physical security plan is essential in supply chain protections.
Our Security Services for Warehouse, Distribution Centers and Manufacturing Include:
- Armed and Unarmed Security Officers (all armed officers are retired LE)
- Gate Access and Product Entry and Exit Point Controls
- Outer Perimeter, Inner Perimeter, Interior Floor and Inventory Monitoring
- Roving Officers (for internal/external on-the-ground observance)
- Fire Guards (all certifications through FLSD)
- Roving Vehicle Patrols
- Undercover Officers
- Employee and Staff Escorts
- Temperature Scanners
- COVID-19 Building Threat Protocols (spread deterrence)
- Social Distance Enforcement Officers
- Point-to-Point Communications
- 24/7 Command Center for Immediate Support
- Security Officer Real-Time Touring Systems
- Site Inspection Teams
- Police Precinct Liaison
- Emergency Response
- Parking Enforcement
- Special Event Security
- Active Shooter Training
- Site and Risk Assessments
- OSHA Compliance
Compliance as per Fire Department, Department of Buildings regulations, OSHA and NY-Forward Safety Regulations to reduce spread.