There is nothing more important than the safety of your employees, visitors, staff and continuity of your business operations. Our building security services personnel will be trained to seamlessly align with your overall security goals and enhance professionalism of your property. Our workplace safety and risk mitigation protocols will become a standard by standing the test of time and throughout changing security environments.
Customizing your security program to fit your commercial business’ true needs is our ultimate goal. We will fully assess each property’s needs and work closely with you to customize your security program and ensure your fire safety protocols. Adherence to contractual and regulatory requirements will allow you to focus on your important and core business matters.
We offer armed and unarmed security officers, concierge, FLSD’s and other fire certifications, vehicle patrols, and parking enforcement security personnel (see additional services below) who will protect your access points and monitor surveillance and command center systems, ensuring there is no unauthorized entry to your property. We will also monitor internal movements and follow established protocols. From managing building access and building requirements, to fire safety panel and Emergency Action Plan support, we are here to serve you.
WATCH GUARD 24/7 offers its Commercial Building clientele:
- Experienced Armed and Unarmed Security Officers
- Access Control and Visitor Management
- Fire and Life Safety Directors
- Fire Guards (all certifications)
- Special Event Security
- Security System Monitors & Command Center Operations
- Elevator Management
- Concierge & Reception
- Armed Chauffeurs
- Mailroom Security Services
- COVID-19 Building Threat Protocols (spread deterrence)
- Emergency Response
- Active Shooter Training
- Parking Enforcement
- Security Vehicle Patrols
- Site and Risk Assessments
- Temperature Scanners
- Social Distance Enforcement Officers
- Crowd Control
- 24/7 Command Center for Immediate Support
- Police Precinct Liaison
- Field Inspectors for Off-Hour Visits to Enhance Oversight and Quality Assurance
- Manned Security Guard Booths
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Real-Time Touring Systems
Compliance as per Fire Department, Department of Buildings regulations, OSHA and NY-Forward Safety Regulations to reduce spread.