Senior Care Facilities
Residential care facilities must implement special precautions to secure their premises and protect their residents from intrusion, criminal acts and other vulnerabilities. One of the biggest concerns of senior care facilities is elopement, which can not only put residents in harm’s way and tremendous stress on their families and loved ones, but it can shut down a facility.
A seasoned team of WATCH GUARD 24/7 safety professionals works with you to create a security plan that aligns with your existing in-house protocols. Residents are provided a high level of protection without compromising quality of services.
Contact us today on the form below to get started.
WATCH GUARD 24/7 offers its Senior Care Facilities clientele:
- Armed and Unarmed Security Officers (extensively site trained)
- Access Control and Visitor Management
- Visitor ID checks and Authorizations (reception desk officers)
- Security System Monitors
- Fire Guards (all certifications through FLSD)
- Medically checked Security Officers
- Crowd and Wandering Controls
- COVID-19 Questionnaire Affirmation Prior to Working Daily Shifts
- Social Distance Enforcement Officers
- Record Keeping and Incident Reporting
- Protection and Privacy of Sensitive Data
- Site and Risk Assessments
- Emergency Response
- 24/7 Command Center
- Field Inspector Off-hour Visits to Enhance Oversight and Quality Assurance
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Real-Time Touring Systems
- Temperature Scanners
Compliance as per Fire Department, Department of Buildings regulations, OSHA and NY-Forward Safety Regulations to reduce spread.