Let us help you increase the safety of your tenants, visitors and staff. Our access-control experienced, professionally attired personnel, and additional building services will enhance the perception of your building with professionalism and best practice protocols for today’s challenges
We understand the importance of creating peace of mind in knowing that your office building is properly protected, free of violations and consistently professionally attired. We will assess your needs and work closely with you to craft a customized security and fire safety protocol that protects people and assets; and meets every customer service and regulatory requirement, allowing you to focus on other matters.
We offer armed and unarmed security personnel who will protect your points of entry and egress, conduct touring rounds, monitor surveillance systems and ensure there is no unauthorized entry to your property.
We also provide additional core office building services such as concierge, who will add a higher level of customer service, and Fire & Life Safety Directors, who will ensure you are in compliance with all fire safety regulations. From managing building access and crowd management, to fire safety panel and Emergency Action Plan support, we are here to serve you.
WATCH GUARD 24/7 offers its Office Building clientele:
- Experienced Armed and Unarmed Security Officers
- Access Control and Visitor Management
- Fire and Life Safety Directors
- Fire Guards (all certifications)
- Security System Monitors
- Elevator Management
- COVID-19 Building Threat Protocols (spread deterrence)
- Emergency Response
- Parking Enforcement
- Security Vehicle Patrols
- Site and Risk Assessments
- Temperature Scanners
- Social Distance Enforcement Officers
- Crowd Control
- 24/7 Command Center for Immediate Support
- Police Precinct Liaison
- Field Inspectors for Off-hour Visits to Enhance Oversight and Quality Assurance
- Manned Security Guard Booths
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Real-Time Touring Systems
Compliance as per Fire Department, Department of Buildings regulations, OSHA and NY-Forward Safety Regulations to reduce spread.