The safety of your tenants, visitors and staff is critical to your success as a property owner. Are you maintaining access control at every entry-point? Is your lobby staff welcoming visitors professionally and deterring visitors who are up to no good? Our experienced and professionally attired personnel will enhance the perception of your building with current and future tenants.
We understand the importance of creating peace of mind in knowing that your office building is properly protected, and fee of violations. We will assess your needs and work closely with you to craft a customized security and fire safety protocol that protects people and assets; and meets every customer service and regulatory requirement, allowing you to focus on other matters.
WATCH GUARD 24/7 offers armed and unarmed security personnel who will protect your points of entry and egress, conduct touring rounds, monitor surveillance systems and ensure there is no unauthorized entry to your property.
We also provide additional core office building services such as concierge, who will add a higher level of customer service, and Fire & Life Safety Directors, who will ensure you are in compliance with all fire safety regulations. From managing building access and crowd management, to fire safety panel and Emergency Action Plan support, we are here to serve you.
CONTACT US TODAY in the form below for more information on how we can provide you with professional, customized Office Building Security services. Let us worry about your building’s security so you can focus on other matters.
WATCH GUARD 24/7 offers its Office Building clientele:
- Experienced Armed and Unarmed Security Officers
- Access Control and Visitor Management
- Fire and Life Safety Directors
- Fire Guards (all certifications)
- Security System Monitors
- Elevator Management
- COVID-19 Building Threat Protocols (spread deterrence)
- Emergency Response
- Parking Enforcement
- Security Vehicle Patrols
- Site and Risk Assessments
- Temperature Scanners
- Social Distance Enforcement Officers
- Crowd Control
- 24/7 Command Center for Immediate Support
- Police Precinct Liaison
- Field Inspectors for Off-hour Visits to Enhance Oversight and Quality Assurance
- Manned Security Guard Booths
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Real-Time Touring Systems
Compliance as per Fire Department, Department of Buildings regulations, OSHA and NY-Forward Safety Regulations to reduce spread.