Construction Site Security
Construction sites are prime targets for equipment theft, unwanted visitors, property damage, liabilities, and union disputes.
Our security officers maintain the safety and integrity of our client construction sites which helps ensure that all projects move forward as planned. WATCH GUARD 24/7 has proven, through extensive experience in all phases of construction, that having a WATCH GUARD 24/7 security officer on site ensures compliance and safety plan requirements are being adhered to.
We partner with you to develop strategies focused on reducing costs, increasing safety standards and providing high visibility security programs for your construction sites. Our management team is knowledgeable in Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards and our staff is trained to focus on limiting worksite liability exposure and keeping management updated on any ongoing security and safety issues
We’ll assign highly trained security officers and fire guards that are OSHA Certified and maintain all of the certifications that are required to work at your construction site. These certifications are up-to-date and monitored closely so that you remain compliant.
CONTACT US today to learn how we can meet your security needs.
WATCH GUARD 24/7 CONSTRUCTION SECURITY OFFERS OUR CLIENTS
- Armed and Unarmed Security Officers (OSHA-10 and S-60 and all other required certifications)
- Access Control Officers
- Hoist Operators (OSHA-30)
- Fire Guard (all certifications)
- Mandatory Patrols for Fire Logs (all entries as mandated by the fire department)
- Roving Patrols (includes stand pipes checks for leaks)
- Delivery Log-ins
- Workforce ID / Badging
- Site and Risk Assessments
- Temperature Scanners
- Social Distance Enforcement Officers
- Crowd Control
- 24/7 Command Center Support
- Field Inspectors Visiting Sites Off-Hours to Enhance Oversight and Quality Assurance
- Security Guard Booths
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Real-Time Touring Systems (chip changes made as the project progresses)
- Compliance as per Fire Department and Department of Buildings Regulations
- A Fleet of Security Vehicles
- Adherence to NY Forward COVID-19 Safety Plan